Written by Brammers
Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Patch 166 is out - It's the Soulight and Faction Sympathy rework patch.
The discussion thread is in the usual place - here
, while if you want to read the patch notes, click on Read More.
- Soullight system changes:
* no soullight bonus for killing enemies - soullight penalties have been lowered in general
* if your SL value is higher than your opponent's SL, the penalty for killing him will be reduced (more = better)
* no SL penalty if the enemy has a SL value lower than -32
* it is not possible to receive a penalty of more than -32 SL from one kill
- Soullight reductions are based on the sector settings:
* Appartment: very high loss of soullight for friendly victims, high loss for neutral or hostile victims
* City: very high loss of soullight for friendly victims, high loss for neutral victims
* Dungeon: high loss of soullight for friendly victims, low loss for neutral or hostile victims
* Outskirt: high loss of soullight for friendly victims, low loss for neutral victims
* Wasteland: moderate loss of soullight for friendly victims
* Warzone: no loss of soullight
- Faction Sympathy rewards and penalties have been adjusted to match the soullight changes.
- Made the flight path of rockets more stable.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some PSI support modules to damage drones.
- BioTech Mission Employee fixed.