Written by Tratos
Friday, 15 October 2004
More bug fixes.
- Some people had invisible items in their inventory after the
character transfer. These should transform into Milky Rens now, please
remove these Milky Rens from your inventory.
- Fixed Hacknet Software mods and re-added them to the software vendors.
- Adjusted Range on vehicle weapons, specifically Glider & Trike/Chaincraft MG.
- Adjusted Range on Anti Aircraft Launchers.
- Tweaked rewards for research and construction missions.
- Greatly increased the number of parts required to build the Rhino Tank.
- Due to a packaging mix-up, the Twilight Guardian Supply Manager
has been selling apartment keys instead of Hovercarrier keys. He
received the correct shipment now and no longer sells the apartment
- Updated the emote trigger list.
- Fixed client going out-of-sync to server on certain dialogue scripts.
- Fixed some errors in gambling NPC dialogues.
- Fixed server-side bug with ALLIANCE chat.
Hotfix 114 - Fixed the problems with the sympathy check in dialogues and the Rhino Tanks Blueprint.