Test server patch R#184|T#187 released
Written by Brammers
Tuesday, 20 August 2013
Another test server patch has been released over the last couple of days, which features a major re-working of how unressed rare parts stack. The patch notes can be discussed here .
- Fixed a bug in the Twilight Guardian Epic Mission.
- Un-researched Rare Parts will now stack as L, T and E parts, regardless of what part they will become once researched.
- Un-researched MC5 Parts will now stack in a single independent stack, regardless of what part they will become once researched.
- Tweaked positions of Twilight Guardian guards in Canyon Sectors (introduced in T#184).
- Static Warbots in the Juggernaut Facility are no longer inside out.
- Added appropriate dialogue to replace place holder 'Damn! Locked!' messages related to SL changes.
- Fixed a bug which caused players to hold weapons in the wrong pose.
- Character Creation now correctly lists 'Canyon Facility' as the starting location of Twilight Guardian.
- Character Creation now correctly lists 'Outzone' as the starting location of Brotherhood of Crahn.