Written by nEo1664
Saturday, 23 March 2013
Tonight has seen the latest patch onto the Titan retail server, patch Retail#181!
- Fixed several exploits
- Used an approach similar to splines to smooth interpolation
- Several further tweaks to the interpolation
- Fixed rubberband bug
- Fixed hacknet mobs not dealing damage
- Fixed parsing of default options for several NPCs
- Fixed a buffer overflow when updating world actors
- Raised Neocron's bandwidth limitations
- Fixed several reasons for invisible damage
- Fixed an error which lead to items dropping from the trade window back into the player's inventory
- Music should now play independent of the windows compatibility mode setting
- The damage of beam weapons should now be calculated correctly
- Fixed beams not showing on several weapons
- Added the techlevel of the item to construct to blueprints
- Law enforced players are now buffable by non law enforced players, but not vice versa!
- The existing speed cap has been adjusted so speed tapers off more dramatically at higher livels of agility and athletics. Players with extreme speed setups will see a reduction of speed.
Check out the patch discussion here